- This event has passed.
Volunteer Tree & Brush Removal Workdays
January 31 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Friday, repeating until March 13, 2020
One event on December 4, 2019 at 9:00 am
Friday morning workdays
- Please arrive by 8:50 am as we would like to be ready to start 9:00 am sharp.
- Project usually finishes around 12 noon.
- Locations listed are meeting places so late comers may not find us. Call if needed.
- Chainsaw Safety Training Certification is required if using a chainsaw during this project.
- Dress for the weather (boots & layers) and wear non-synthetic materials that won’t be burned by falling embers.
- Bring own water.
Please be sure to sign up in advance as it helps in planning for the project: cancellations due to weather or other details we need to share.
Click on Signup.com link here: http://signup.com/login/entry/8569846079683780100
Wednesday, December 4: Prairie Moraine – Off Leash
Friday, December 6: Morton Forest County Park
Friday, December 13: Silverwood County Park
Friday, December 20: Indian Lake County Park
Friday, January 10: Pheasant Branch County Park
Friday, January 17: Pheasant Branch County Park
Friday, January 24: Festge County Park
Friday, January 31: Lake View Hill County Park
Friday, February 7: Yahara Heights/Cherokee Marsh County Park
Friday, February 14: McCarthy County Park
Friday, February 21: CamRock County Park
Friday, February 28: Silverwood County Park
Friday, March 6: Anderson County Park
Friday, March 13: Schumacher County Park