Crackle Fire & Froth
October 4 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
One event on October 4, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Be inspired by the beauty of a crisp fall evening in Olbrich’s outdoor gardens! Watch the flames from bonfires dance on the Great Lawn, groove to live music, enjoy a variety of food offerings provided by some of Madison’s favorite food carts, and sip frothy Wisconsin micro-brews!
$20 Members / $25 Non-members
- Purchase pre-sale tickets for both event dates online at Brown Paper Tickets – check back soon for pre-sale date/time!
- Pre-sale tickets guarantee admittance on the day of the event, not priority entrance.
- Pre-sale and day of event ticket purchasers will be admitted at the same time when doors open at 6:45 p.m.
Day of Event Tickets
- If the weather is good the day of the event , an additional 250 tickets will be sold online here starting at 2 p.m.
- Event is rain or shine – music, bars, and food vendors will be moved inside in the event of heavy rain
- Must be 21 years old to attend
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Patrons are encouraged to bring lawn chairs; no seating will be provided outdoors
GLEAM, Art in a New Light will be viewable for CRACKLE attendees only on Friday, September 27 and Friday, October 4.