- 5 or 6 toilet paper rolls,
- brown paint,
- paper plate,
- yellow, red and/or orange tissue paper,
- Optional: round circle of cardboard or large plastic lid to substitute for the paper plate
- Optional: grey or black paint for the paper plate
- Optional: small rocks.
- Paint the toilet paper rolls brown and let dry.
- Arrange the toilet paper rolls as if they were logs on the paper plate.
- Use glue to attach them to the plate, stacking them slightly so they look like logs.
- Scrunch up a few squares of fire coloured tissue paper and glue them into the center of your “logs”.
- You could paint your paper plate grey, brown or black before making your craft.
- You could also glue some small rocks around the edge of your plate or amongst the logs.