- This event has passed.
American Girl Benefit Sale 2018
July 21, 2018 - July 22, 2018
The American Girl Benefit Sale, run by Madison Children’s Museum, offers great deals on authentic American Girl dolls, accessories, and books. The inventory is all donated by American Girl and Mattel, and the proceeds go to support the work of Madison Children’s Museum and American Girl’s Fund for Children, which supports a number of charitable programs for children. The sale is not run by American Girl or Mattel. Discounts begin at 30% or more off retail prices on Saturday, and many items are further marked down on Sunday, often to 70% off retail prices.
The benefit sale is in two main parts, the Saturday Sale which requires paid tickets, and the Sunday Markdown Sale, which has paid tickets only for the first hour, and free, walk-up tickets for the rest of the day.
- 6 a.m. First arrivals may line up in the upper parking lot
- 7 a.m. First paid ticketed entry begins, sale grounds open
- 3:00 p.m. Final entry into the warehouse
- 3:30 p.m. Sale grounds close
- 6 a.m. First arrivals
- 7 a.m. Free ticket distribution starts
- 8 a.m. First paid-ticketed entry begins, sale grounds open
- 9:15 a.m. Free-ticketed entry begins
- 11:45 a.m. Final entry into the warehouse
- 12 p.m. Sale grounds close